Firebiner is equipped with a screw driver tip, a bottle opener, slots to hang your keys, a blade that cuts through fishing line or thread, and—our favorite feature—a flint lighter.
You’d never guess that a spark can come out of this slim multi-tool. But when you swipe your finger, a small piece of ferrocerium rubs on a harder, sharper materialto create a spark. Use it for camping, your backyard fire pit, or for showing off (we were so fascinated with the flint wheel that it was a favorite fidget tool in the office).
When your fire starter needs replacing, whether from lots of fires or just showing off the cool capability, Firebiner comes equipped with extra ferro rods.
You don’t need to be a hiker, fisher, or even an avid outdoorsman to find it helpful. Firebiner is the type of tool that’s convenient for everyday life.
You’d never suspect this slim survival carabiner has six tools packed into it. We were especially intrigued by its low-profile fire starter. Just swipe your finger on the wheel to get a spark. Firebiner also has a bottle opener, utility blade (perfect for cutting through fishing rod or thread), a screw driver, hanging slots, and extra ferro rods for when you run out of fire ammo.
- Materials: Titanium-coated stainless steel body, stainless steel gate, ferrocerium rod, stainless steel blade
- Includes built-in Everspark fire wheel, bottle opener, utility blade, screw driver tip, two hang slots, and replaceable ferro rods
- Utility/safety blade to easily cut paracord, fishing line, and string
- Built-in hang slots to connect keys and split rings
- Secure stainless steel wire gate
- Screw driver tip
- Lightweight, compact design
- Weight rated for up to 40 lbs.
- Please note: This carabiner is not for climbing use or heavyweight loading
- Made in China
- Dimensions: 3″ x 1.5″ x 0.44″
- Weight: 0.07 lb.