Huddle around the perfect fire. This stainless steel bonfire pit is tough enough to last a lifetime.
Besides its timeless single-sheet, minimalist design, Solo Stove stands out for its double chamber build. Air comes in through vent holes at the bottom and rises between the walls to the holes at the top.
This circulating, preheated oxygen fuels the flame, burning it easily. With less smoke and fewer logs, you can indulge in all your favorite campfire classics (marshmallows, hot dogs, s’mores). Meanwhile, its ash pan catches debris and acts as a shield that prevents scorching the ground below.
Solo Stove was meticulously engineered to be the cozy center piece for your next camping trip or backyard outing. And the best part is it’ll be entertaining and warming friends and family for generations.
The age-old tradition of sitting around a fire just got an upgrade. This sleek stainless steel bonfire pit is durable enough to last a lifetime. Its double-chamber build circulates preheated oxygen to fuel the flame, burning it easily and with less smoke. Its minimalist design is as timeless as the campfire ritual itself.
- Materials: 304 stainless steel
- Care: Empty ashes after burning. Store in a cool, dry place
- Made for a Lifetime
- Features a unique double-walled construction that creates ultra-clean gasification and a secondary combustion—allowing fuel to burn more completely and with less smoke
- Eco-friendly and wood-burning
- Lightweight and durable design
- Ash pan catches ash debris and prevents ground scorching
- Great for backyard, camping, beach, and tailgating
- Made in China
- Dimensions: 19.5″ diameter x 14″
- Weight: 20 lbs.
Out of stock